Monday, November 9, 2015

On the Workbench

For the last few weeks I've been concentrating on 6mm models.  Currently on the workbench are a couple of elements of Russian infantry from my GNW project and a quantity of Huns and Goths for To The Strongest!


One of the great advantages of 6mm scale is that I can complete a unit in a couple of evenings.  These seven units have been done since Fiasco on 25th October without any real effort.  I think I'd have struggled to finish seven 28mm figures in that time.


And with 6mm I make each base into something of a diorama.  In this case I'm having a go at producing a (slightly squashed) Cantabrian circle.




4 comments:

Andy Canham said...

Looking good, and you've taught me a new term ... "cantabrian circle". Had to look it up on Wiki .... excellent, thanks. Your 6mm ancients always look great.

Cheers, Andy

Counterpane said...

Thanks Andy.

Tales from Shed HQ said...

Great work Richard, must get my TtS stuff sorted out soon.
Cheers
Richard P

Counterpane said...

Go for it, Richard, it's good fun.