Friday, November 14, 2014

New Games Shop

A meeting in Barnsley finished early today and meant that I could pop into a new shop that's opened in The Arcade there.

Barnsley Models and Games is a smallish shop with a mix of games and model railway stuff downstairs and a gaming area upstairs.  The stock is a little thin at present but doubtless it will fill up.

I picked up some Woodland scenics items.  The medium green clump foliage is, I have to say, virtually indistinguishable from the dark green I already have but it's really useful stuff anyway.

I also bought some Poly Fiber.  This is a green, gauzy material that looks like it might work well for a variety of scenic applications.

The range of stuff available doesn't come close to Wargames Emporium in Sheffield (yet) but it's worth looking in if you're in the land of Bird, Boycott and Parkinson.


No comments: