Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Don't do as I do...

Released from the discipline of a forthcoming major project I've wandered off into the jungle thickets of my lead-pile with no clear idea of where I'm going.


Currently on the workbench are: a couple of 20mm British trucks and two Comet tanks, bits of 20mm Kubelwagen, a motorcycle combo and a trailer needing resurrection, some 6mm Cossacks and Polish pancerni and Generals from Baccus, also from Baccus some Late Roman light cavalry, and a 28mm scale Sarmatian Cataphract from Warlord.  Oh and a WW1 German engineer wagon for Rommel's Route to Verdun.

Dammit, I need to focus!

1 comment:

Tales from Shed HQ said...

Andreivia 2015 that's where your focus should be. Go on you know you want to.

Never mind all this Dunkelgelb Schmunkelgelb. FORWARDS ANDREIVIA!!!!

Cheers

Richard P