Wednesday, May 7, 2014

A Trio of Comets

My troop of Comets has taken over thirty years to complete!  

The model on the left is one that I originally built as a teenager.  I've since repainted it and added an AB Miniatures commander.  The one in the middle was a very knackered one given me by a friend.  It took some resurrecting.  The one on the right is a recently acquired Revell re-release of the Matchbox original.  


I have a plan to use them in a forthcoming Saturday Afternoon Wargame (TM).

2 comments:

Tales from Shed HQ said...

Nice work Richard, 30 years! So what speed build competition were they for? :-) Seriously they look great and would grace the streets of any Andreivian coastal town.

Cheers

Richard P

Counterpane said...

Hmmm, I think the obvious 11th Armoured Division markings make suspension of disbelief a bit harder for using these in Andreivia.