Thursday, December 20, 2012

Major Hector McLeod

I needed an extra Big Man for the next Sharp Practice game so I raided a box of Airfix Highlanders.


I don't have any painted Highlanders but I'm sure I can come up with a way to justify McLeod being given command of a small force in the next game.


As Plastic Soldier Review points out this figure has a belt across his right shoulder that's not only not doing anything; it also disappears into thin air when you look at him from behind!  I dealt with this by adding the belt in on his back using Liquid Green Stuff.




1 comment:

Sun of York said...

I painted this figure up sometimes in the 1970s and never noticed. I have just gone and checked and seen that I painted on the back strap. I hope your model does you proud on the table top. Cheers!