Sunday, February 26, 2012

Big Box of Goodies

I managed to get over to Steve (The Baggage Train)  Oates’s house on Saturday evening to collect the Arnhem Bridge model that Steve has kindly donated to the SOTCW for use in the Crisis Point game and beyond. 
Steve very kindly provided me with a huge box of goodies:
Quite apart from the bridge:
...which is going to be a bit of a challenge, Steve also very kindly provided a whole load of Atlantic Wall style bunkers and command positions:


Oh, and another bridge!



I don’t see why the NATO forces shouldn’t reuse old Westwall fortifications so some of these will be used in the big game.  Others will see the light of day in future SOTCW demo games.
I can’t recommend Steve’s stuff too highly.  Check it out at The Baggage Train.

1 comment:

Broeders said...

You can see some of Steve's WW2 stuff painted on my blog - including his bunkers. Which are excellent.

http://philbancients.blogspot.com/